Monday, August 07, 2006

Financial freedom

With Rupee Manager , I intend to track my progress to attain financial freedom. Financial freedom (as defined at wikipedia) is a well-planned lifestyle where one no longer is required to work for income to cover their expenses.

Financial freedom can be achieved in one or more of the following ways
  • Inheriting a legacy (not all of us have this luck)
  • Marrying a rich lady (worth trying ;-) )
  • Illegal way (dacoity)
  • Working and working and working (This gives us only money but still we need to work)
  • Generating passive income (Bulls Eye)
The first 4 ways are not in line with my goal. My goal
  1. Cover all my expenses
  2. No need of working
This can be only achieved by having a constant source of passive income. There are many ways of having passive income. In this blog I would chart my way towards attaining financial freedom by age of 35 (I am right now 22 FYI). My target is to achieve financial independence by 2019.

To achieve this, I would have to do some goal setting and planning, which I would gladfully share it with you.

p.s: Link back to me if you are with me in this travel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marrying a rich lady:: Worth trying indeed.
More important>> try not to marry the wrong lady! Else, one can never achieve 'this' goal!!

ha ha

Ranga

Wealth Creator said...

You are right ranga... The wrong lady can make your life hell!!!